Cambridge Milonga Argentina
A new series of milongas with live music is starting in Cambridge in September 2023. It is going to take place the first Wednesday of each month, each time with a different music group.
The first milonga of the series will be on Wednesday 6 September. Live music will be performed by the Duo Rivera-Márquez (piano & bandoneon), from Argentina, which will come to Cambridge exclusively for this event. https://youtu.be/hlhCNJ9EotE
The milonga will be at St Athanasios Community Hall, 154 Cherry Hinton Road, CB1 7AJ.
* There is free parking on site.
* Coffee/tea/snacks will be provided and you can bring your own drink.
* The event will open at 7pm with a musicality lesson with live music examples.
* Dancing will go from 8pm to 11pm and I will be the DJ.
* Live music will take place at 9pm.
Early bird tickets at £20 can be purchased until Friday 17 August. After that, general tickets will cost £25, although there will also be a discounted price for students. Get your tickets here!
Looking forward to seeing you there!